KRAN-Z adjustable desk lamp 2016
Current lead time for this item is .
Looks like a legit wooden creature, right? We created the Kran with this exceptional concept in mind.
This is no ordinary desk lamp, no! It has a body and limbs and a genius brainy head, too.
You can play with the Kran’s structure and adjust its arms, changing the direction and height of the light right where you need it. And do you know what is even more inspiring? You can have fun figuring out how to adjust it so you can light up your desk, wall or ceiling. The Kran serves a great role in configuring your space atmosphere just as you want it.
The design was originally born in 2012 and since then we’ve been exploring and testing numerous forms and dynamics striving to reach the point where every element is part of a whole. The final shape and feel needed to remind us of a creation by Nature. We managed to integrate natural laws and physics in a very functional and aesthetic way. Using Fibonacci sequence proportions and making sure everything works together like a charm.
SIZE & SPECS
- Base measures 16x14cm;
- Height adjusts from 30cm up to 40cm (12"-16");
- Bulb socket: G9 type, 15W max (LED recommended);
- The shade can be easily assembled and disassembled in order to replace a light bulb (manual included in the pacakge);
- Works on all international voltage and electricity standards (ranging from 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz);
- Includes a plug adapter to fit your country's power outlets;
- Three key joints where you can adjust the position of the lamp using wing nuts;
- Made in compliance with CE standards and regulations for safety;
- Crashtested! Falling from a desk is nothing, we tested dropping a lamp from over 2m (6.5ft) height without any damage;
- Laser cut stainless steel arms;
- All metal elements like bolts, screws, washers and the shade screen are made of stainless steel;
- Anti sliding pads on the base bottom;
5 YEAR WARRANTY
We take pride in our work and guarantee the Kran will work like a charm for at least five years. It is well crafted and thoroughly designed, made by hand with care. In case of unusual damage in your Kran, we will gladly provide you with repair of your lamp.
Our crash tests showed that Kran endures a fall from 2m (6.5ft) height. However we absolutely don't recommend doing this test yourself too many times.
Kran has been assessed and meets EU safety, health and environmental protection requirements.
Your obligation as a master of your lamp is replacing the lightbulb in case needed. This is for the master to do. However if you need assistance in this or any other process we will provide support, just drop us an email.
Make it even more special and let us laser engrave a wish, a name, a logo or just something!
Leave us a note upon placing your order, or contact us for more details.
Order as a Gift
Order as a Gift
Can I have an item sent to someone as a gift?
If you want to send something to someone as a gift then you can use their address as the delivery address for your order.
We offer gift wrapping, too. And we will be happy to include a personal note, too.
We won't display the prices of items on the paperwork included with the order so you can keep how much you've spent a secret.
In the unlikely event that there's a problem with the order, we won't be able to discuss any details with the recipient of the parcel. We can only discuss order and information with the registered account the order was placed on.
You might want to give the lucky person a hint, so they know to expect a parcel.
We have shipped to over 65 countries so far! And yes, we take good care in packing safely, so don't worry about that.
Shipping options for your order will be displayed and calculated based on weight at checkout. We offer two shipping methods:
Free Priority Airmail Shipping
Estimated delivery times (business days):
• USA & Canada: 6–15 days + production time
• Europe: 4–7 days + production time
• Rest of World: 15–20 days + production time
DHL Express Delivery
Estimated delivery time:
• USA & Canada: 2–3 days + production time
• Europe: 1–3 days + production time
• Rest of World: 2–5 days + production time