KUBEC cubic desk lamp
SIZE & SPECS
• lamp height: 42cm/16.5"
• base size: 9x9cm/3.5x3.5"
• shade size: 20cm/8" diameter, 15cm/6" height
• bulb: E27/E26 (max 25W), 100-240V ~50/60Hz (LED recommended)
• 1.7m cable cord with EU power plug and in-cord switch (plug adapter is included according to your country standards)
• made by hand of first quality European linden wood
MADE UPON ORDER WITHIN 2 WEEKS
* please note that every product we make may slightly differ from the photos due to various wood grain, but we do promise it will be our best work
Current lead time for this item is 1 week.
We can customize certain properties of every item that we make. Most often that would be size, color or scale.
If you like more than one particular design, we can combine elements from another one and make a whole new thing just for you. Take the best from both and see where it goes.
Contact us and we will tell you more details about your specific customization requests.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated based on weight and displayed at checkout. We offer several shipping methods:
Estimated delivery times (business days):
• USA & Canada: 10-15 days + production time
• Europe: 5-10 days + production time
• Rest of World: 15-20 days + production time
Estimated delivery time: 2-5 business days + production time
Read our Shopping Policy for more details
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please read our Refunds and Returns Policy for more details.
Order as a Gift
Order as a Gift
Can I have an item sent to someone as a gift?
If you want to send something to someone as a gift then you can use their address as the delivery address for your order.
We offer gift wrapping, too. And we will be happy to include a personal note, too.
We won't display the prices of items on the paperwork included with the order so you can keep how much you've spent a secret.
In the unlikely event that there's a problem with the order, we won't be able to discuss any details with the recipient of the parcel. We can only discuss order and information with the registered account the order was placed on.
You might want to give the lucky person a hint, so they know to expect a parcel.